PSi#26 Update: COVID-19 situation under review, decision on Friday, March 27

on

Dear all,

As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop and further measures are enacted to contain its spread, we understand your concerns about whether the conference can still take place as scheduled or if it will need to be postponed to a later date.

The Rijeka organizers and PSi board are monitoring the day-to-day developments and currently discussing how to proceed so the conference can reach the widest possible audience without putting anyone at risk.

The decision will be posted on the PSi website on Friday, March 27. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

The PSi 2020 Rijeka Team